Guest Capacity: 3,046 | Length: 1,047ft | Gross Tonnage: 126,000
From the moment you step onboard, you’ll embark on an adventure in more ways than one; go on a gastronomic journey through our gourmet fine dining restaurants such as classic Murano, or innovative Qsine. Alternatively, let yourself be guided by your curiosity, and relax in the library or learn something new in the Celebrity iLounge.
A cruise onboard Celebrity Reflection is the ultimate escape. Feel everyday life wash away with the tide as you watch the ocean from a secluded hideaway cabana in the Alcoves, restore and rejuvenate both body and mind at the luxurious Canyon Ranch SpaClub, or visit our newly added Tiffany and Swiss Watch stores onboard.
Why not head to the World Class Bar when night falls? Creative cocktails are crafted using modern mixology methods and often unexpected ingredients. Or how about a cinematic night under the stars with A Taste of Film at the Lawn Club. It's an exciting way to enjoy the great outdoors, satisfy your love of movies, and dazzle your taste buds all at once.
- Celebrity iLoungeSM – Try out Macbooks and iPads, or master iPhoto, iVideo and iTunes in the first Authorised Apple Reseller at sea.
- Entertainment Court – Be mesmerized by Broadway, Circus and the Song and Dance spectacular performance shows. Enjoy magicians and comedians. Musicians and jugglers.
- Galleria Tastings - Sample a variety of one-of-a-kind foods and beverages to combine satisfaction for your palates with a feast for their eyes as they watch the area's periodic fashion shows.
- Fortunes Casino - A stylish casino atmosphere combined with state-of-the-art gaming awaits you aboard each Celebrity ship.
- Martini Bar & Crush - Offering 26 varieties of drinks, with over 100 varieties of vodka to choose from and a chic ice-frosted countertop, it's the coolest place on the ship. Crush in the intimate alcove, located adjacent to the Martini Bar, offering spectacular vodka and caviar pairings on an ice-filled table.
- AquaClass Staterooms – These serene staterooms, each with a private balcony, are located high above it all, nestled comfortably close to the AquaSpa® by Elemis® Relaxation Room, the Solarium and the Persian Garden. And dine in your own restaurant, Blu, featuring health-conscious dishes.
- AquaSpa® by Elemis® - Discover the state of complete tranquillity in one of the largest, most luxurious spas afloat.
- The Hot Glass ShowSM - One of the coolest things at sea. Witness the incredible art of glassblowing with an intimate demonstration.
- Cellar Masters - State-of-the-art, Italian-designed Enomatic® wine system. Select from 32 choices and serve yourself the perfect glass of wine - at the touch of a button.
- Theatre – West End quality shows and Poet Theatricals and Qdos
- The Lawn Club - Join a friendly pick-up game of Croquet or Bocce. Blongo or Baggo.
- Michael’s Club – The ideal place to savour a single-malt scotch or late-evening cordial.
- Fitness Centre – Offering specialised classes such as yoga, Pilates, body sculpting, spinning, and aerobics. New fitness equipment from LifeFitnessTM includes recumbent and upright bikes, stair climbers, treadmills and cross-trainers.
- 10 Unique Restaurants – Rivalling the best land-based eateries, distinctive and inspiring venues like Qsine – Uniquely Unordinary, where dining is elevated to a performance art, order your meal or mix a cocktail using an iPad.
- The Porch — Featuring quick, simple and fresh food (like salads and paninis), and serving coffee, wine and beer.
- The Alcoves — Offering private retreat cabanas for 2 to 4 guests.
- The Lawn Club Grill — The first interactive outdoor grill at sea.
- The Hideaway— A high tech, tree house-like retreat.
- The Art Studio — Offers hands on interaction and instruction by experts in art, cuisine, and more.
- AquaClass suites (Celebrity Reflection only) — the ultimate in AquaClass accommodation. Even more spacious and luxurious.