Guest Capacity: 2,886 | Length: 1,047ft | Gross Tonnage: 122,400
Celebrity Silhouette is the perfect choice if you enjoy unrivalled relaxation and extraordinary fine dining. The range of dining options onboard has something to tantalise every taste-bud. Celebrate al fresco dining at the laidback Lawn Club Grill, where you can enjoy fresh, flavourful food in the sunshine. It doesn’t get much better than that!
When you’re not busy discovering new destinations, recharge with a massage at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub or work it out in the cool, spacious gym.
Did we mention that over 85% of the staterooms onboard Celebrity Silhouette are enhanced by sweeping balconies and ocean views? Breakfast in your stateroom just got that little bit more special.
Solstice Class highlights
- Celebrity iLoungeSM – Try out Macbooks and iPads, or master iPhoto, iVideo and iTunes in the first Authorised Apple Reseller at sea.
- Entertainment Court – Be mesmerized by Broadway, Circus and the Song and Dance spectacular performance shows. Enjoy magicians and comedians. Musicians and jugglers.
- Galleria Tastings - Sample a variety of one-of-a-kind foods and beverages to combine satisfaction for your palates with a feast for their eyes as they watch the area's periodic fashion shows.
- Fortunes Casino - A stylish casino atmosphere combined with state-of-the-art gaming awaits you aboard each Celebrity ship.
- Martini Bar & Crush - Offering 26 varieties of drinks, with over 100 varieties of vodka to choose from and a chic ice-frosted countertop, it's the coolest place on the ship. Crush in the intimate alcove, located adjacent to the Martini Bar, offering spectacular vodka and caviar pairings on an ice-filled table.
- AquaClass Staterooms – These serene staterooms, each with a private balcony, are located high above it all, nestled comfortably close to the AquaSpa® by Elemis® Relaxation Room, the Solarium and the Persian Garden. And dine in your own restaurant, Blu, featuring health-conscious dishes.
- AquaSpa® by Elemis® - Discover the state of complete tranquillity in one of the largest, most luxurious spas afloat.
- The Hot Glass ShowSM - One of the coolest things at sea. Witness the incredible art of glassblowing with an intimate demonstration.
- Cellar Masters - State-of-the-art, Italian-designed Enomatic® wine system. Select from 32 choices and serve yourself the perfect glass of wine - at the touch of a button.
- Theatre – West End quality shows and Poet Theatricals and Qdos
- The Lawn Club - Join a friendly pick-up game of Croquet or Bocce. Blongo or Baggo.
- Michael’s Club – The ideal place to savour a single-malt scotch or late-evening cordial.
- Fitness Centre – Offering specialised classes such as yoga, Pilates, body sculpting, spinning, and aerobics. New fitness equipment from LifeFitnessTM includes recumbent and upright bikes, stair climbers, treadmills and cross-trainers.
- 10 Unique Restaurants – Rivalling the best land-based eateries, distinctive and inspiring venues like Qsine – Uniquely Unordinary, where dining is elevated to a performance art, order your meal or mix a cocktail using an iPad.
- The Porch — Featuring quick, simple and fresh food (like salads and paninis), and serving coffee, wine and beer.
The Alcoves — Offering private retreat cabanas for 2 to 4 guests.
The Lawn Club Grill — The first interactive outdoor grill at sea.
The Hideaway— A high tech, tree house-like retreat.
The Art Studio — Offers hands on interaction and instruction by experts in art, cuisine, and more.