Guest Capacity: 2,170 | Length: 965ft | Gross Tonnage: 91,000
Celebrity Constellation offers you some of the classiest and most unforgettable experiences at sea as you explore the Caribbean Islands, Europe, and the Atlantic. Solstice Class improvements have made Constellation even more luxurious – make sure to try Qsine, the innovative speciality dining venue serving up a diverse menu of modern cuisine. An evening spent at our Rooftop Terrace enjoying a movie alongside themed snacks and drinks under the stars with our Taste of Film experience is also a must.
Celebrity Constellation is a haven for foodies. From the timeless elegance and classic combinations found in the main dining room to the authentic ice cream at the Café al Bacio and Gelateria, there’s something to tantalise your taste-buds at every time of day.
When the stars come out over the ocean, Constellation comes to life. Why not head to Cellar Masters for a craft beer or liquor, or perhaps dance the night away at the Reflections Lounge?
And if you're looking for the ultimate in accommodation, Celebrity Constellation now has the Edge. Looking forward to the innovative staterooms that will be featured onboard Celebrity Edge, setting sail in 2018, Celebrity Constellation will now feature one Infinite Balcony – touch a button and your entire living space becomes the balcony, letting you walk right out to the water’s edge.
Millennium Class highlights*
- Celebrity iLounge - Try out Macbooks and iPads, or master iPhoto, iVideo and iTunes in the first Authorised Apple Reseller at sea.
- Martini Bar & Crush - Offering 26 varieties of drinks, with over 100 varieties of vodka to choose from and a chic ice-frosted countertop, it's the coolest place on the ship. Crush in the intimate alcove, located adjacent to the Martini Bar, offering spectacular vodka and caviar pairings on an ice-filled table.
- AquaClass Staterooms - These serene staterooms, each with a private balcony, are located high above it all, nestled comfortably close to the AquaSpa® by Elemis® Relaxation Room, the Solarium and the Persian Garden. And dine in your own restaurant, Blu, featuring health-conscious dishes.
- AquaSpa® by Elemis® - Discover the state of complete tranquillity in one of the largest, most luxurious spas afloat.
- Reflections Lounge – The perfect place to dance the night away or chat with new friends.
- Cellar Masters - State-of-the-art, Italian-designed Enomatic® wine system. Select from 32 choices and serve yourself the perfect glass of wine - at the touch of a button.
- Celebrity Theatre - West End quality shows and Poet Theatricals and Qdos
- Fortunes Casino - A stylish casino atmosphere combined with state-of-the-art gaming awaits you aboard each Celebrity ship.
- Fitness Centre - Offering specialised classes such as yoga, Pilates, body sculpting, spinning, and aerobics. New fitness equipment from LifeFitnessTM includes recumbent and upright bikes, stair climbers, treadmills and cross-trainers.
- Thalassotherapy Pool – Relax in an Adult only zone
- The Emporium Shopping Piazza – Modern boutiques and fine jewellery stores, where you’ll discover stunning fashions, exquisite gems, cosmetics, fragrances and more.
- Cinema – Watch the latest releases in style and comfort
- Michael’s Club – The ideal place to savour a single-malt scotch or late-evening cordial.
- Distinctive Speciality Restaurants - – Rivalling the best land-based eateries, distinctive and inspiring venues like Qsine – Uniquely Unordinary, where dining is elevated to a performance art, order your meal or mix a cocktail using an iPad.
* Venues and amenities vary by ship.